Our client based in Wythenshawe is currently looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis...
Working within a dynamic team, assisting with all aspects of accounts and the production of accurate month-end/year-end management accounts working to strict deadlines. You must be able to communicate in an efficient and friendly manner, ensuring all aspects are controlled and managed in an effective way.
- Assisting with all aspects of accounts and monthly production of management accounts providing variance to budgets working to set deadlines
- Bank reconciliations and credit card transaction reconciliations, promptly resolving any queries
- Sales ledger ad hoc duties/assisting with credit control
- Accounts payable assisting with ad hoc duties
- Prepayments and Accruals
- Payment runs weekly/monthly
- Assisting with VAT analysis/VAT returns
- Intercompany reconciliations and reporting
- Work in accordance with the company’s accounting policies and procedures as well as applicable laws and standards
- Providing weekly stats and reports
- Support and assist Team leader
- Other ad-hoc duties supporting the finance team
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Self-starter, flexible, and able to work under pressure
- Possess a proven ability to work within a changing and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate an ability to be a proactive and solutions-driven individual.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise workloads
- Develop strong working relationships with internal and external colleagues (at all levels).
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills; analytical and attention to detail.
- Strong skills in Outlook & Word, Microsoft Teams
- Intermediate in Excel
- Detail-oriented, resourceful, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Be a team player.
37.5 Hrs per week Mon - Fri