We are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant for 2/3 days a week on a 3-month contract. We are seeking a competent and experienced individual to work in a part-time finance role 3 days per week (may increase to 3 days) over the contract duration.
This is a varied role within a growing company. You will need to be proactive and comfortable working on your own initiative with a lot of autonomy. Assisting with the general day to day finances, you will report into the Head of Operations to ensure the smooth running of our company finances.
In return, our client will offer a good rate of pay, and the opportunity to be part of a fun, lively, friendly team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Purchase ledger
- Sales ledger
- Credit control
- VAT returns
- Bank transactions
- Bank statement reconciliations
- Other ad-hoc duties as necessary
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Experience of using Xero accounting software
- Ability to manage a wide variety of tasks without direct supervision
- A self-starter with excellent time management and organisation coupled with the tenacity to get the job done
- Excellent numerical and verbal reasoning skills with attention to detail
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.