A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant in a highly respected and long-established family company based in Northwich.
Our client is looking for a reliable, organised Admin Assistant to help with the day-to-day administrative aspects of helping run the business. The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently as possible, and possess good communication skills. A strong attention to detail, the ability to work to tight deadlines and work effectively with little or no supervision, as well as being able to manage multiple tasks at once without becoming overwhelmed, is a pre-requisite for this role.
- Answering the phone and directing calls as required
- Maintaining filing and storage systems
- Retrieving documents and files
- Creating, editing and updating spreadsheets
- Raising invoices
- Meeting and greeting visitors and acting as FOH - customer facing
- Working closely with another Administrator/Accountant and Director
- Assisting with Health & Safety, Quality Control compliance and policies
- Liaising with the workshop and updating clients
- Ordering parts, booking and allocating work into the workshop
- Organising recovery of accident damaged or broken-down vehicles
Key Skills: -
- Organisation and planning skills
- Work management and prioritising skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity for a reliable, hardworking candidate with a positive attitude and professional demeanour, looking for a long-term administrative role.
Working hours: 8.30am - 5.30 Monday - Friday and 8.30am - 12.00pm Saturday (these may change in the future)
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.