Our client based in Hale is looking to recruit a Part-Time Administrator on a permanent basis:-
Hours: Afternoons (20 hours per week), Monday - Friday - 1.00pm – 5.00pm (Flexibility required to cover holidays)
Salary: £10 per hour
Working in a small, friendly, busy office environment, your day to day duties will include:-
- Adding and updating records on the database & spreadsheets.
- Booking meetings
- Chasing, collating, checking and processing references
- Scanning documents and files to the database
- Managing all adverts across multiple online platforms to ensure maximum online exposure
- Preparing details to send to clients
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries
- Filing and maintenance of the company’s filing system
- Photocopying, scanning, and filing
- Greeting visitors to the office
The successful candidate will be an experienced Administrator with good all-round administration skills and experience.
- You must be highly organised and capable of managing your own workload, taking responsibility for the delivery of tasks within your remit and working with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with a good telephone manner.
- Evidence of strong IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook are essential.
- Being social media savvy would be a distinct advantage.
- Be a team player.
- Able to multi task.
- Able to work quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to work additional hours, as required, to cover colleague’s holidays or busy periods.