We are recruiting for a Temporary Administrator for work for a fabulous company based in Trafford Park. This is a contract role starting ASAP for 6 months / ongoing. Hourly rate £10.00, hours 9 am - 5 pm or 8 am - 4 pm. Mon - Fri
The "Administrator' role includes the following: -
- Scheduling of jobs
- Liaising with internal departments and field staff
- Handling customer requests and responding to enquiries
- Validating site visits
- Collating and submitting reports
- Ensuring resources are available for jobs
- Recording all job information
The role requires the following attributes/ competencies: -
- IT Literate and competent user of Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Excellent time management, multitasking skills and ability to meet deadlines set.
- Ability to manage day-to-day individual workload.
- Excellent business sense, commercial awareness, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work using initiative and work under pressure
- Excellent and professional communication skills (both written and verbal).
Personal Attributes: - organised, punctual, self-motivated, driven, optimistic and resourceful.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.