B2B Sales Consultant to join a successful Tech company. This is a fantastic role that comes with an intensive 2 - 4 wks training based at their HQ in Europe. Your role will be working with the lead generation team and then conducting demos with the clients and working closely with the Account Management team.
As a B2B sales consultant, you work independently on your own sales projects and convert leads, handed to you through marketing and Lead Generation acquisition, to onsite meetings. You will deal with multiple customers and guide them through the sales process. Advising customers on how to improve their service processes with our software.
You will be surrounded by enthusiastic colleagues, working from offices in Manchester City Centre and will be part of a winning IT service management team. You will have the opportunity to explore and build your responsibilities quickly.
You will have the opportunity to become an expert in providing information and advice on our products and services.
If you are self-motivated with the confidence to develop and implement your own ideas, be responsible for creating your own working environment and enjoy IT-focused sales, this company is currently market leader in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. You will fulfil an important part in achieving the same results in the UK market.
Our ideal candidate
- Open to candidates who have worked with have sold tech-B2B sales
- A minimum 2:1 in their University degree and/or master's degree
- Customer orientated and commercially minded
- Pragmatic and inquisitive
- Enjoys working in an international and multicultural environment
- Great analytical skills
What can you expect?
- A great opportunity for personal and professional development
- The freedom to innovate and manage your tasks independently
- Consultative selling with a lot of direct client contact across a spectrum of industries
- To build your career at a young, dynamic software company
- A cooperative working environment
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.