Bilingual Customer Service Clerk - English/French required to join a small and friendly team within the freight industry.
- Customers liaison / customer's services: quoting customers & following up on quotes, taking orders / bookings, answering queries from existing customers and potential new customers (trailer availability, transit time etc.)
- Subcontracting: liaising with network of hauliers / trailer providers / contractors, sourcing trailer capacity from them, negotiating rates with them and organising transport operations by road as per customers' requirements
- Monitoring transports, ensuring that the order goes smoothly from collection to delivery, solving problems, updating and reporting back to customers delivering a faultless customer service.
- Admin relating to each transport: making sure costings and info on file / on freight software is accurate before file is passed to invoicing department
- Liaising with the Director regarding new leads, enquiries from new contacts.
- Fluency in both English and French a must - both spoken and written
- 1 year experience minimum in the European road transport / freight industry (export and / or import) preferred
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Good organisational skills.
- Enthusiastic and pro-active individual
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.