We are looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to join a multi-faceted legal services organisation. This is an exciting company with a real focus on its employees to enable them to be the best. With a focus on providing a quality service this organisation is looking to recruit the best.
- To ensure all activities of the organisation are carried out within the regulatory framework.
- To apply and enforce all appropriate Acts, regulation, codes, standards, controls and policies across the business in all entities
- Overseeing the enhanced customer due diligence, safeguarding that the team have completed all relevant tasks to comply with AML regulations.
- Attending to AML queries and issues raised by the teams; reporting to the relevant stakeholders and regulatory bodies where necessary.
- Being a Deputy Money Laundering Officer working with the rest of the team.
- Liaising with regulatory bodies and third parties; keep abreast with the changes in the compliance areas
- Excellent written communication skills needed to draft and revise company policies.
- Working with the operational areas of the organisation to ensure regulatory compliance forms part of any processes.
- Assisting with setting up compliance and quality training activities for the business
- Key responsibilities will be on Data Protection/ General Data Protection Regulation. Providing advice and information to monitoring. You will become the first point of call on this matter for the company and carrying out internal audits.
- Developing and maintaining best practice and compliance in data protection, Anti Money Laundering and Criminal Finance Act legislation.
- Produce Compliance reports for the business
- Someone who needs to ensure that their advice to the business takes account of the business objectives and demonstrate business acumen. To provide solutions that are business friendly.
- Someone who has skills and human qualities which allow them to advise, train and raise awareness amongst the organisation's staff on the significance of business ethics and compliance
- Organise and supervise the training sessions
- Someone who is on the alert for potential areas of vulnerability or risk and work with management and operations to develop contingency plans
- You will be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the importance of compliance and quality to an organisation's commercial success
- A strong customer centric focus and excellent stakeholder management and communication skills are essential
- Collaborating with departments to direct compliance issues through appropriate channels
- A highly flexible, self-motivated approach and the capability to work well and flourish within a team environment
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.