We are looking to recruit for an ambitious CF Director / Salaried Partner to join an award-winning CF team based in central Manchester, for a UK wide company.
Ideally looking for someone with SME CF experience - perhaps a senior manager looking for progression in a current role or similarly a Director looking for that next move to Partner.
This company look to promote quickly for good people therefore you may see this as a 2-3 year journey to equity partnership.
Director level looking at £70-80k and for Partner circa £100k packages.
- Experience leading corporate finance disposals from start to finish
- Acquisition and fund raising experience
- A strong professional network - ambition to be part of a growing team
- Looking for equity partnership in the medium term
- A track record of delivering deal
Coming from an SME Market who has the experience to be all rounded person and comes with this experience.
Worked within corporate finance before and dealt with transactions between £1million- £20million.
Remuneration and benefits:
- Salary in line with current market rates
- Standard hours of work are from 9:00am to 5:30pm with one hour for lunch (37.5hrs/wk)
- 24 days holiday plus standard bank and public holidays
- The option to purchase extra days leave via salary sacrifice
- The option to purchase childcare vouchers via salary sacrifice
- The option to contribute into a pension scheme via salary sacrifice
- Commission for introducing new clients/work
- Commission for introducing new staff
- Life assurance (4 x salary)
Regular, funded staff social events
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.