An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller to join the Accounts Receivable Team in the Finance Shared Service Centre based in South Manchester. As an FSSC contact, you will build in-depth knowledge and relationships with both external and internal customers. The successful applicant will be a pro-active, hardworking, multi-tasking individual with a solid Credit Management background. A detailed understanding of cash collection cycles and risk management are essential. Your success will lie in your ability to communicate and collaborate at all levels, to work flexibly and deliver to tight deadlines whilst supporting other team members and regional finance teams.
Will include but not limited to:
- Collection of aged debt from a portfolio of customers via telephone, email, letter, etc
- Allocate and reconcile multi-currency cash to debtor accounts
- Ensure customer disputes are promptly entered on workflow system and communicated to regional contact
- Liaise with internal contacts to resolve customer disputes/account issues
- Effectively manage workflow strategies to review and monitor aged debt to ensure maximum cash collection
- Weekly and monthly reporting packs within specified deadlines
- Working as part of a team to achieve group targets and objectives
- A CICM or similar qualification advantageous
- Excellent IT skills, advanced Excel and previous experience using SAP preferred
- Solid Credit Management experience is essential including previous experience in financial administration and Accounts Receivable together with a detailed understanding of cash collection cycles and risk management
- Excellent communicator who can liaise at all levels with an ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced finance environment
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.