Credit Controller required to join a very successful business based in Trafford
Salary: up to £29K + Annual Bonus
- Continual risk assessment and analysis of ledger
- Performing end to end analysis and presenting to senior management across the business
- Produce reporting, analysis, trends and forecasting to the business on its credit customers
- Identify risks and opportunities to develop the business
- Add new initiative and value through contributing ideas and solutions
- Effectively manage workflow strategies to review and monitor aged debt exposure
- Create, monitor and implement continuous improvement of KPI's across the Accounts Receivable Team
- Occasional credit control tasks and other ad hoc duties as required
- CICM or similar qualification is advantageous
- Looking for an experienced credit controller who has a reasonable amount of credit limits, risk assessments experience
- Excellent IT skills, advanced Excel essential and previous experience using SAP is preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced changing finance environment.
- Proven experience of analysing large quantities of data
- Able to demonstrate a logical thought process and strong organisation skills
- Experience of interacting at different levels of the organisation and managing stakeholder expectations
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.