We are recruiting for a Credit Controller/Finance Assistant for our client, an engineer with a passion and expertise in the design and delivery of high quality award winning buildings, structures and public spaces.
The Credit Controller/Finance Assistant will need general accounts experience to work in the Manchester Studio, fully supporting the Financial Controller. This is a fixed term role to cover a period of extended leave.
The business operates in the construction industry and credit control relies on timely communication and the ability to firmly chase overdue debts when required.
More about the Role
* Contacting and liaising with project managers of key clients and external accounts departments in relation to credit control
* Assisting the Financial Controller manage cash flow across the Studios'
* General finance duties including inputting of expenses and timesheets, travel and accommodation bookings
* Purchase ledger data entry
* Petty cash management
* Supplier registration form completion
Key Attributes and Experience:
- Excellent credit control experience
- Knowledge of accounts and understanding of ledger
- Experience of SAGE 50
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines within monthly cycles
- Team player, with desire to be involved in other areas of finance
- Excellent organisational skills
- Highly numerate with strong analytical methods
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel
Enthusiastic and friendly you will relish working in a professional environment where you'll have the opportunity to make the role your own, really get involved and make a positive contribution to the Practice.
We're looking for a team player, helpful, confident, with a positive attitude, always willing to go that extra mile
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.