Credit controller required to join a UK business as part of their national operation and global reach.
Oversight of a £20m multi-national and multi-currency sales ledger, with approximately 850 live accounts, as well as direct control and management of approx. £10m of the ledger, being the point of contact for sales agent's queries.
- Pre-emptively chasing overdue payments and accounts
- Daily posting sales ledger receipts
- New Customer accounts setup
- Issuing credit notes
- Producing Monthly Statements of account
- Setting and reviewing credit limits in conjunction with prescribed company policy.(By reference to credit insurers and credit referencing agencies
- Ensure compliance with our credit insurance policy re reporting deadlines and generally managing the claims process
- Reconciling customer accounts and dealing with customer queries.
- Preparing Contras
- Producing Monthly EEC sales statistics for customs.
- Dealing with debit notes
Demonstrable experience of controlling a similar size ledger in a fast paced, dynamic working environment with high volume processing
- Proven track record of improving debt collection rates.
- Demonstrable ability to improve working systems and procedures.
- Good Excel skills.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.