We have a new requirement for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to provide administrative support to the Customer Services team, processing the orders and customer enquiries of this company, a responsible role requiring an organised person.
The hours for the role will be our standard full time 35 per week (9am-5pm).
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Processing of spares orders
- Administration of warranty claims
- Maintaining the spares orders email inbox
- Providing P.O.D.'s when requested by the customer
- Administration of spare part back orders
- Processing of Spare Part orders that require return
- Assist with administration and completion of finished goods return requests
- Arrange collections for open Warranty claims and Returns
- Processing of credits relating to Spares, Warranty and Returns
- Process all M2M renewals
- Initial investigation of credit dispute cases
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
- I.T. literate
- Administrative experience
- Customer service
- Verbal and written communication
- Good telephone manner
The role requires the following attributes/competencies:-
- Proven customer service and administration experience is required.
- Confident and Proactive approach.
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Ability to manage day-to-day individual workload.
- Ability to work using initiative and within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent and professional communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Personal Attributes:- organised, pro-active, self-motivated, driven, optimistic and resourceful.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.