Our well-established client has an opportunity for someone to work in their contact centre.
Hours: Monday to Friday: 10-6pm, 20 per week
Key requirements for this role:
- Must have contact/call centre and data inputting experience
- Need to be clearly spoken and have an excellent telephone manner
- Someone who enjoys a busy, hardworking environment!
- Incoming calls from client accounts to place orders
- Flexible to work, sometimes changing and increasing hours
- Experience in delivering amazing customer service
- Comfortable in talking to people over the phone, with the ability to easily build rapport with customers
- Have strong active listening skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated to achieve positive results and reach targets
- Has experience and is comfortable with using a PC and keyboard, as this will form a core part of the role if you are successful
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A great team player with a can-do attitude
- A confident telephone manner to deal with internal colleagues and partners where applicable
- Excellent written skills and ability to communicate with people of all levels
- Proven time management skills to ensure targets and deadlines are met
- Flexible approach to working hours and team shift patterns is very important
- Self-motivated, highly organised with great attention to detail
- Fast learner keen to develop new skills
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.