Data Analyst required to join an entrepreneurial company who are leading the way within their sector. Reporting to the Head of Product you will be helping drive the performance of the business through manipulation of data from various sources.
- Assist the Head of Product to develop an in-house software, ultimately allowing campaign managers to make real-time decisions and improve campaign performance.
- Carry out a variety of data/trend analysis work
- Make real-time decisions to improve campaign performance
Experience and confident with:
- Advanced Microsoft Office [excel/ VBA]
- MySQL [knowledge of relational databases and data retrieval]
- Google Analytics/Google Data Studio
- Ad words/CRM databases
- Microsoft PowerBI
- SSRS [maintaining and building reports]
- Tenacious with data
- Can tell a story through statistical analysis of data and methods, i.e., what does it all mean?
- Confident at presenting findings in an engaging way
If you have an excellent work ethic, are creative and a bit of a data geek we would like to hear from you.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.