We have an exciting opportunity for a Design Project Manager to work for a Web Design & Development Agency
Working with a range of clients from all backgrounds and working for a company who appreciate the home and work life balance.
To be succesful in this position you must be effective in a remote supervision role in a fast-paced, team-spirited and fun work environment. The position will be temporarily home based until they relocate to their new office which will be based in the Leigh area of Greater Manchester.
- Oversee major project commitments: plan, organize, prioritize
- Schedule, coordinate, monitor, and delegate tasks; evaluate/offer feedback for improvements
- Communicate regularly with team and manager
- Prioritise and maintain ongoing multiple client and team demands
- Must have a strong design led background and understand the importance of effective design and branding
- Must come from an agency background rather than client-side
- Deep knowledge and experience with the Shopify platform; understanding of functionality and capabilities
- Critical thinking for problem solving and solutions
- Effective judgment and decision-making acumen
- Time management excellence, flexibility, and attention to detail
- Motivate, develop, and direct the work of others; identify best-fit staff for each project
Salary: up to C£30,000
Hours: Start time can be from 7am -10am, 37.5 hours per week Mon - Fri
Working from home is allowed but please note, this is a fully home based role till the company secures a new office space. This will be in the Leigh area of Greater Manchester so driving will be a must.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.