We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing assistant to join fast-growing marketing team based in Old Trafford, Manchester. The successful applicant will assist with the development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
The role will concentrate on the digital side of marketing although you will support the delivery of all elements of the company's marketing strategy.
- Working together with our marketing manager you will be a key contributor to the company's social media strategy, including creation of a social media calendar
- Writing engaging content for blogs and social media to drive engagement across digital channels.
- Assisting with the day to day running of the social media accounts
- Production of assets for social media and digital campaigns
- Contributing towards the company's SEO strategy, including ongoing optimisation of web content
- Creation of email newsletters promoting the company's latest offers and products
- Research and analysis of the data behind the digital campaigns
- Working closely with key external business partners, to provide the highest standards of service. This will include planning and execution of plans for various business partnerships.
- Database management and maintenance, ensuring that campaigns are communicated successfully throughout all areas of the business.
Key Skills and Experience Required
The individual must be self-motivated, creative and enthusiastic about delivering success. You must be a great team-player, while also being able to confidently work on your own to achieve goals.
- Social media marketing experience on the major social networks
- A degree level qualification or marketing qualification would be advantageous
- A creative eye and a flair for design
- Experienced Microsoft Office user (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with a willingness to propose new ideas and improvements.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively alone or as part of a team
- Strong work ethic
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.