Our client based in Trafford Park are looking to recruit a B2B Ecommerce Executive...
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
Hours: Full time Mon - Fri (8 - 4.30 / 8.30 - 5 / 9 - 5.30)
Although experience for this role would be amazing, we are looking for a candidate who wants to know the industry and is willing to learn and help develop the Ecommerce department with a genuine interest.
Taking ownership of day to day activities on two B2B e-commerce websites
- Updating images
- Managing prices
- Checking correct stock items are listed
- Updating product descriptions
- Identifying incorrect information across a wide range of products
Developing website functions to enhance the customer experience
- Introduce new website features
- Come up with new ideas on how to develop and improve user experience
- Work with customers directly to gather an understanding on how the website is used
Come up with ideas for marketing plans both on and offline
- MailChimp campaigns
- Promotional campaigns
- Brochures, leaflets and flyers
Product Launches and Updates
- Effectively communicating products launches to customers via online and offline channels.
- Working with product managers to effectively prepare the sales team for product launches.
Skills / Attributes:
- Excel reporting
- Willingness to learn
- Confident taking ownership
- Working in a small team
- Some minor administration work
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.