Our client based in Chester are looking to recruit an Employee Engagement Manager for a period of 12 months, possibly longer covering maternity leave.
As a dedicated Employee Engagement Manager you will accountable for the following:
- Promoting and championing the company values, employee feedback and their impact on company culture
- Driving activities that make the business an "employer of choice" and result in long-standing, satisfied employees
- Work with the wider HR team to coordinate activities across the business that promote and drive engagement
- Work alongside the Head of HR and The HR Director to drive changes that benefit engagement for the short and long term
- You will be responsible for programmes to increase employee engagement and enhance the overall employee experience
- Utilising your skills to gather data and understand metrics relating to employee satisfaction as well as overseeing communication across the group, including any email announcements, and sourcing and creating news content for the platform
- Responsible for sourcing and maintaining avenues of feedback, including the staff forum and managing the production and data packs for the monthly and annual surveys.
- Company-wide Lerning & Development for the business, from driving the new starter on boarding experience to implementing relevant and complementary training programmes for the business
- Identifying, planning and implementing training programmes for non-role specific development (such as management training) and driving new and innovative ways of promoting Learning and Development across the business
- Having an input to company wide events including staff summer party, Christmas conference and any smaller, ad-hoc events that may occur
- Facilitating and driving company fundraising, facilitating and promoting opportunities for community volunteering and driving a company ethos of sustainable policies and practices
- The ideal candidate will be approachable and able to engage with a wide range of people, raising awareness of their role and the range of support available to employees
- Relevant professional qualifications such as CIPD Level 5
- Experience of working within a commercial environment is desirable and understanding of the significance and impact of employee engagement on company commercial metrics
- Excellent communication skills across multiple platforms and an ability to adapt communication style according to audience
- Evidence of working within a fast-growing company
- Experience of employee engagement strategies
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.