European Environment Health & Safety Administrator required to join a global brand.
The European EHS Administrator provides proactive administration support to the Director EHS & Corporate Services and the associated functional team.
- Manage UK Employer and Public Liability Claims
- Maintenance of the EHS management System including Data entry and providing support to EHS regional team
- Anaplan data input and monitoring/tracking
- Raising Purchase Orders/Requisitions on behalf of functional team - includes Media City & Dublin
- Invoice payment and cost tracking
- Coordination and support of location volunteer 1st Aiders
- SAP experience
- Proven capability in Data Processing
- An understanding of EHS processes
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.