We are recruiting for an experienced Executive Assistant who can work proactively and independently. You will be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities for key individuals within the business whilst managing competing deadlines. You will have strong organisational skills and attention to detail, with proven success and passion to deliver customer service to colleagues and clients. A professional approach to managing expectations and taking responsibility is key to deliver positive outcomes for all stakeholders.
Responsibilities and Experience
- Provide EA/PA support to key individuals within a Professional Service Industry.
- Providing additional support to the wider business, including travel, call handling, and minute-taking. Support in the offices will include meeting arrangements, hospitality, and reception duties.
- Support the management and day-to-day running of the office environment, taking ownership and accountability for managing effective supplier relationships.
- Preparation of documents in line with company branding, policies and delivered within timescales.
- Uphold all audit and quality standards. Responsibility for information confidentiality, office security, implementing and supporting policies and processes.
- Excellent IT skills and fully competent in Microsoft Office.
- Proven experience in all aspects of office administration.
- Experience in working pro-actively and using own initiative to complete tasks.