An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced EA with outstanding ability and professionalism to join our client a global leading business. The position offers the unparalleled opportunity to work in close partnership with a highly motivated, experienced, and forward-thinking Global CEO. The role will offer unique opportunities for personal and professional development with a growing organisation at the forefront of its industry.
We require an outstanding individual to assist Global CEO in meeting these wide-ranging commitments to an exceptional standard. This person will be an experienced and confident administrator and facilitator with strong organisational and self-management skills. You will be motivated, flexible, and dedicated, as well as a loyal team player willing to go ‘above and beyond the call of duty to provide effective support within a fast-paced and challenging environment.
The role will include:
- Supporting the Global CEO (and the wider Executive Board) with the delivery of corporate priorities, business improvements, and change initiatives across a dynamic and expanding global organisation;
- Providing proactive coordination of a demanding schedule of commitments. This will involve confidently liaising with the offices of Ministers and Senior Executives; assembling Board and executive meeting packs and briefing notes and providing administrative support as required.
- Working with our Business & Client Services Team to support the Global CEO in building relationships and delivering market development and thought leadership activities, which support both the Company’s global brand and her personal status as an industry leader.
- Providing personal assistance as required, including facilitating travel, accommodation, visas, meeting coordination and related personal arrangements arising from the impact of work commitments.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a PA or EA role for a senior executive
- Excellent business writing, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- A positive, grounded personality and a “can do” attitude
- Thoroughness and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm, measured, and respond logically and thoughtfully under pressure
- Part-time, job share, and flexible working options are available
- Degree education is desirable although not essential