We are recruiting for an exceptional individual to work for a global business who is focused on delivering innovative solutions, through diverse teams and collaborative working. The Executive team engages with C-suite executives from industry, business and academic leaders, as well as government Ministers and senior civil servants.
Role and Requirement:
- Proactively plan and deliver a demanding schedule of UK and global commitments, including travel, meetings and communications;
- In strictest confidence and with utmost discretion, liaise with the offices of ministers, directors and executives, providing background research, firming up agendas and producing Board and executive meeting packs and briefing notes as required;
- Work calmly, effectively and positively to manage the demands and pressures of busy diaries, diverse business commitments and extensive international travel;
- Rely on strong project management skills, working with and through other colleagues to deliver any complex requests and business initiatives assigned to you;
- Monitor and track progress towards project deliverables and required results, reporting on relevant targets, metrics and performance indicators;
- Make clear, pragmatic and manageable plans for delivery, using programme and project management disciplines.
Experience & Expertise:
- A confident and engaging communications style that is effective, pleasant and builds trust;
- Excellent relationship building skills at all levels; up to and including with the offices of Ministers and C-suite executives;
- Experience of working with project management methodologies, e.g. Agile or PRINCE2;
- Previous experience as an EA to the CEO in a similar business or Project Management within professional services or technology sectors.
If you're a professional with high-quality standards and attention to detail, that enjoys variety, is motivated by making a difference and being part of a successful, fast-moving company that achieves results, you'll thrive in and genuinely enjoy this role.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.