Currently recruiting for a Facebook Ads Campaign Manager to work for a fabulous online ecommerce marketing agency.
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000
Start time can be from 7am -10am, 37.5 hours per week Mon - Fri
Working from home is allowed but please note, this is a fully home based role to the company secures a new office space. This will be in the Leigh area of Greater Manchester so driving will be a must.
The ideal candidate will need to be up for the challenge, driven, ambitious and enthusiastic about all things Facebook Ads & Digital Marketing.
The day to day responsibilities of the role will include:
- Developing and maintaining paid Facebook Ads strategies to align with core campaign objectives.
- Providing data-driven insights to inform campaign performance optimisation across various platforms.
- Carrying out research on the latest trends and developments in digital media, to help inform strategy.
- Carrying out campaign analysis and reporting.
- Managing campaign budgets.
- Liaising with clients to provide support, reporting and creative organisation.
The company spends millions a year on Facebook Ads and are looking for an experienced Facebook Ads manager to manage clients ads accounts while following systems and processes.
You must have a minimum of 2 years experience managing Facebook ads and be extremely data-driven, organised and able to work with spreadsheets and make data-backed decisions.
You must understand how to create custom audiences, lookalike audiences and interpret Facebook data and have experience managing accounts with minimum £300/day spend.
- You have 2+ years Facebook Ads management experience
- Have experience delivering campaigns/projects for multiple clients/stakeholders.
- You have excellent copywriting skills combined with excellent spelling and grammar alongside a keen eye for detail.
- Your communication skills are impeccable, via phone, face-to-face and online.
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and effectively manage multiple ongoing projects.
- An analytical and pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills and along with attention to detail.
- You have experience working in an agency environment.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.