Working within the finance team, ensuring that the highest standards are applied to systems and processes. Undertake a range of financial and administrative tasks to contribute to the provision of the company's financial operations
- Prepare Completion Deduction, Retention Release and Redemption documents
- Post Completion, Retention Release, Redemption and Part-Redemption in Sage
- Prepare Bank Transfers for Completion, Retention Release, Redemption and Part-Redemptions.
- Ensuring bank receipts on Completions, Retention Release, Redemption and Part-Redemptions are received promptly.
- Set up bank receipts on bank accounts for authorisation.
- Ensure borrower statements are posted accurately,
- Complete other ad-hoc finance requests.
- Cover other Finance Assistants, during absences and busy times.
- Support the Finance team in projects to improve control, process efficiency and business growth
- Process all invoices payable in accordance with agreed procedures and timescales.
- Raise all invoices receivable in accordance with agreed procedures and timescales.
- Liaise with suppliers as necessary to help to deal with queries and dispute in regards to invoices and expenses
- Liaise with debtors as necessary to help to deal with queries and disputes, to include the collection of debt in line with agreed procedures
- Raise all invoices receivable in accordance with agreed procedures and timescales
- Support the Finance team with the completion of all financial reconciliations
- Carry out all banking activities, including receiving, receipting and recording income, and banking income in a timely manner
- Produce reports and information to support other members of the Finance team.
- Collect and sort and distribute all incoming mail
- Maintain and manage Finance Department filing systems, and carry out other routine administrative tasks.
- Act as the first point of contact for the Finance team for telephone queries and visitors to the department
- Have good Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word experience.
- Have excellent numeracy and attention to detail and apply a methodical approach.
- Be comfortable with change and invoking process change.
- Be prepared to contribute to ideas to improve financial systems, processes and controls; and support their implementation.
- Be able to manage competing priorities and deliver on time deadlines.
- Cover colleagues' roles during periods of absences.
- Be confident to escalate issues to management.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.