We are recruiting for a Finance Director to manage and lead the finance team. Your duties will include but not limited to month-end, year-end, and annual budgeting & forecasting. Overall control and responsibility for all financial aspects of company strategy. Analyse figures and implement recommendations based on these findings, with the most profitable outcomes.
In periods of change and growth, your role is integral in coordinating corporate finance and managing company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, and acquisitions as appropriate.
• Form a close working relationship with the Managing Director, and other Senior Executives and Non-Executives.
• Provide leadership to the Board’s Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimise the company’s financial performance and strategic position.
• Overall control of the company’s accounting function.
• Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions, and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets, and business drivers.
• Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant, and support current activities and future growth.
• Work with senior teams to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans.
• Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed.
• Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies.
• Present monthly and annual accounts to directors.
• Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
• Corporate finance: manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debts, taxation, equity, disposals, and acquisitions, as appropriate.
• Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisors.
Qualifications and Experience
- ACA, ACCA, or CIMA Qualified.
- Degree level qualification.
- Relevant experience in a Finance Sector Company is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in running a finance team.
Would suit an experienced FC looking for their first FD role.