Currently looking for a well-rounded and self motivated Financial Controller to join our client based in Salford.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Hours: Mon - Thu 9am - 5.30pm, Early finish on Fridays 3.30pm
Specific Role Accountabilities
- Design, implement and manage processes and controls on a wide variety of operational areas, namely:
o Income collection and forecasting
o Cash management and forecasting
o Monthly reconciliations
o Sales targeting and reporting
- Produce regular financial and management information to ensure the financial performance of the Group is clear and understood by the directors on a timely basis
- Ensure an appropriate internal control framework is in place to safeguard the business
- Maintain complete and accurate accounting records
- All month end reconciliations
- HMRC compliance activities
- Lead and manage the tax and accounting, accountancy compliance and financial reporting requirements or the year ends
- Budgeting and Forecasting (short term & long term)
- Manage a cost control process to help the group stay within its forecasted spend
- Arrange payment of suppliers
- Manage the cash flow
- Manage the payroll (outsourced)
- Team leader and management skills.
- Computer literate with significant spreadsheet reporting experience.
- Strong mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of standard accounting principles and budgetary experience.
- A track record of being committed, reliable, accurate, self-motivated
- Flexibility to be able to take on whatever projects the role requires
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.