Our client based in Glasgow is looking to recruit a Front of House Receptionist / Business Support Administrator on a permanent basis...
The successful candidate will be experienced to work in a busy office environment in a front of house role in an award winning company. Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities. Strong organisational skills and attention to detail with excellent levels of delivering quality customer service to our colleagues and clients. The successful candidate will be a competent user of Microsoft packages and general office equipment.
You will be expected to present yourself at all times in a professional business-like manner, ensuring expectations are managed and delivered to the highest standard.
The successful individual will have experience working closely with Board and Director level and aware of the importance of quality delivery in this area.
Day to duties will involve:-
- Support the management and day to day running of the office environment providing support to colleagues across the business.
- Process the post each day by scanning, uploading to Sharepoint.
- Assist with the preparation and formatting of reports, client documents ensuring all templates are in line with company branding and policies.
- Act as a point of contact and carry out front-of-house reception duties. Receiving guests and ensuring all necessary processes are completed
- Answer and transfer telephone calls in a prompt and professional manner.
- A key part of the role will be assisting in the planning and facilitation of meetings, e.g. booking rooms, ordering lunch and setting up with tea/coffee as required.
- Support office stock control to ensure availability when required by all colleagues.
- Complete standard and advanced Microsoft office tasks including word-processing, formatting letters, reports and documents. Facilitate large volume document production.
- Support the effective storage and retrieval of office information by filing documents; both electronic and hard copies on various systems.
- Support culture of continuous development, advancing internal processes, procedures and systems – assist with the testing of any new services or systems.
- Providing cover and support to other members of the team in busy periods or during staff holidays, promoting teamwork at all times.
- Provide first-class customer service to all clients and colleagues.
- May be required to provide secretarial support
37.5 Hrs Monday – Friday working on a rota basis between 8.30am - 6pm.
With a busy office environment the role will require additional hours from time to time.