We are recruiting Front of House Receptionist for our client based in Central Manchester. This role will be for a period of 3 months, working shifts between 8am and 5pm Monday - Friday.
As Front of House Receptionist, you will be the day to day point of contact for all front of house matters. You will lead and drive service and be instrumental in building positive working relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Visitor management for guests and employees including escorting guests to their meeting room or client seating area
- Professionally answering any calls internal and external and transferring to the relevant colleague
- Concierge light services including booking of taxis and restaurants
- Meeting room management support to ensure optimum use of facilities
- Hospitality for the meeting rooms including preparing refreshments and coordinating catering
- In-house mailroom duties, including sorting incoming mail
- Ad-hoc administration support
- Guests led to an appropriate place at the appropriate time
- Great customer service
- Smooth meeting room booking process
- Mail is delivered on time and to the appropriate colleague
KEY EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Experienced at providing a pro-active, confidential, diplomatic and discrete front of house services
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills with the ability to deal with high-pressure situations
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office packages,
- Strong customer and client focus.
- High level of tact and integrity and the ability to negotiate confidently and professionally at all levels
- A proven track record of understanding the sensitivity of high-profile relationships
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.