An exciting opportunity has become available to work for a fabulous company based in Altrincham.
Your role will be to provide Front of House duties as well as providing support to the Finance Services team with global administration. Other duties will include:
- Liaising with suppliers, business partners and contractors as well as in-house teams, as required
- Provide administrative support and assistance, including document preparation, routine meeting and travel coordination
- Support key processes such as; purchase ledger, purchase orders, invoice approvals, expenses, payment and supplier relations
- Reconcile supplier statements and ensure that suppliers are paid to terms
Key Skills and Expertise:
- Experienced with Front of House duties
- Experience of working as a finance administrator
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including managing calendars, creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets and work documents
- Excellent business writing, superb telephone manner, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Strong work prioritisation, organisation and time management skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Thoroughness and meticulous attention to detail
- Familiarity with Sage 50 accounting package would be advantageous
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar role, ideally within a professional services environment
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.