We have an exciting new role for a Graduate Fire and Safety Consultant based in Warrington. You will join a highly successful Fire Safety Team which works closely with clients to deliver novel and innovative solutions. These roles are pivotal to the continued growth of a thriving the Risk Management division.
· Developing lasting relationships/ frameworks with clients.
· Leading the delivery of technical risk & amp; safety projects in a range of high-risk industries,
ensuring they are completed on budget and to the client's satisfaction.
· Leading the delivery of COMAH Safety Reports and conduct formal safety assessments such
as quantitative risk assessments and occupied building risk assessments.
· Supporting the development of Process Safety Management Systems.
· Facilitation of hazard study workshops including: HAZOP/HAZID/ALARP/LOPA/FMEA.
· To perform consequence and risk modelling.
· Providing overall technical expertise within the dynamic, growing Risk & Safety team.
· Providing technical guidance and mentoring for more junior team members.
· Understanding the commercial impact of all decisions, recognising opportunities for business
· Business and service development.
· A degree in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
· Chartered or working towards Chartership
· A good working knowledge of HAZID, HAZOP and QRA
· A varied technical background with experience of risk and safety management in one or more
· A detailed knowledge of UK regulations
· Knowledge of other regulatory regimes
· Proven people management experience
· Flexibility and willing to travel
· Broad technical knowledge across all aspects of plant and equipment, regulations and
· Excellent customer service manner, with strong listening and interpersonal skills
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.