We are looking for a Continuous Improvement Engineer to join our client on a permanent basis based in Altrincham...
The role: To support the Operations Team to achieve World Class Operations status and will assist in Prevent Recurrence Activities including, but not limited to:
- Assist the development of new processes and update existing ones
- Setting up and collecting of performance data (e.g., OEE data from WaterJet machines),
- Programming WaterJet machines so that they are utilized efficiently
- Carrying out internal audits & presenting results,
- Implementing goods receiving inspection process (e.g., sampling procedure)
- Degree (or similar) qualification in an Engineering / Technical field
- An understanding of Lean Manufacturing & Continuous Improvement
- CAD knowledge / experience would be ideal
Hours: 39 per week (Mon-Thur 8.30am-5pm, Fri 8.30am-4pm, with 30 minute unpaid break per day).