Our client is looking to find a creative Graphic Designer with experience of working in a commercial environment. Reporting to the Head of Product this is a growing company with big plans for 2018.
As a Visual Designer, you will work to deliver a kick-ass user experience for products seen by millions of people each month. You demonstrate good working relationships with web developers, and that you can think effectively. You know the rules and how to break them to create amazing interfaces centered around the user.
Working closely with the marketing team you will be responsible for researching competitors and trends that are relevant to our partner's brands. You will use your findings to plan, design and develop creative solutions that answer the clients brief while adhering to any compliance or branding constraints.
- Minimum 2 years' experience designing for web and mobile in a
- Fully proficient in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,
- A proven ability to create wireframes and then translate these into
- A solid understanding of designing with a mobile-first approach.
- A solid understanding of different colour palettes.
- Video editing experience using Adobe Premiere.
- An understanding of HTML & CSS.
- Your own MacBook Pro
- Annual Ski Trip to the French Alps
- Death in Service Cover
- Frequent team Dinners
- 25 Days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Funded Training
In the first instance please send your CV along with details of your portfolio.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.