HR Administrator required on a temporary basis to join a successful company based in Manchester. Working out of a head office environment you will be joining the team during a busy time.
- Supporting the team with the administration of employee contract changes (including issuing letters, issuing updated contracts, and updating the HR system)
- Sending out letters using mail merge
- Answering internal and external calls politely, timely and efficiently. Taking messages where appropriate.
- Answering internal and external emails in the generic HR email inbox and escalating queries to other members of the HR Team as required.
- Assist the HR Team with other ad-hoc projects as required
REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE
- Previous Office / Administration experience
- Experince of using Mail Merges is required
- HR experience is desirable but is not essential
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office
- You will be available to start on Thursday this week and commit for a 6 week period
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.