We are recruiting for an Interim HR Advisor (2 months +) to provide a generalist HR support service, covering first line ER advice and associated admin, coordination of onboarding and training activities and maintenance and relevant HR reports and trackers.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently respond to all first-line people related queries to ensure delivery of a first-class HR service
- Track and report on high-risk ER cases
- Identify ER Trends
- Support field based HRBP's
- Manage and create accurate and timely HR admin
- Ensure that GDPR principles are followed always
- Coordinate statutory and ad-hoc training via the E-Learning system
- Coordinate onboarding activity to ensure time to hire is minimal
- Support the wider HR team with ad-hoc actives that support the delivery of the people plan as required, including implementing new initiatives
Skills and Expertise:
- Passionate about delivering a first glass internal customer service
- An excellent organiser who plans to succeed
- Ability to communicate and engage at a variety of levels
- A real team player
- ER Knowledge
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.