Our client, a leading business is looking to recruit an HR Advisor - field based, to assist the HR Manager in implementing and supporting the start and finish organisational change across the London & South East area. You will support the HR Manager to deliver the Project people strategy across the business and deliver a consistent service by providing exceptional people management change processes, coaching and advice.
What you'll do:
- To assist the HR Manager in implementing and supporting the start to finish organisational change process
- Defining proposals with line managers
- Preparing business cases
- Planning HR activity and communications
- Consultation with groups of colleagues
- Redundancy activity
- Supporting impacted colleagues
- Communicate with absent colleagues
- HR administration/payroll (to ensure feed into the HR Shared Services team)
- To work with Managers to identify people impacts and to coach, support and develop Managers to ensure that they manage the change process effectively
- To engage with the Trade Unions as appropriate in relation to proposals and changes made as part of the consultation process
- To consider the impact of change on employee engagement, providing guidance and support to Managers in relation to support colleagues through periods of organisation change
- To understand and monitor the financial impact of change from a people perspective in conjunction with the HR Manager to consider timings of change in line with the wider business agenda and influence such changes to ensure minimum impact on the business
- Record MI and prepare reports for the HR Manager and RDM's to use to effectively support good HR practice and achieve key objectives
- Work collaboratively across the business by supporting the HR Team to actively manage workloads
- To build and maintain effective working relationships with our customers and internal stakeholders by providing credible and quality HR advice
- To undertake any allocated or ad-hoc HR projects given to you by your Line Manager
- To maintain up to date employment law knowledge in line with UK Legislation
Key knowledge and skills required for the role:
- CIPD qualified and/or extensive experience of organisational change (restructures, relocations etc.)
- Experience in managing projects
- Good knowledge and experience in employment law/employee relations issues and working with unions
- Commercial and strongly business-aligned, active in addressing the needs of the business
- Proven ability to think strategically and see the "big picture"
- Strong influencing/interpersonal skills, based on passion about people and their contribution to business success
- Pragmatic and practical, with a demonstrated capacity to make things happen and drive change to transform business performance Customer focused
- Retail experience desirable but not essential
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.