HR Advisor required to provide sound HR advice and support to all line managers and employees whilst supporting the company objectives.
- Provide HR support to line managers and support change and or improvements
- Manage a high volume of ER cases, prioritising the workload and deadlines. This will include Maternity/Paternity leave. Absence, Investigations, Disciplinaries and Grievances
- Data analysis to look at trends as well as provide reporting to the HRBP
- Keep employee files and HR systems up to date as well as accurate
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries
- Monitor HR KPI's and make recommendations to line managers to drive improvements
- To understand the HR plan
- To own and drive key engagement activity across the site
- Provide support and coaching to line managers to empower them to own the HR processes for their people in areas
- To act as a barometer to the HR team in terms of culture and mood by identifying potential issues or concerns to them. To be aware of the ER climate and respond to issues such as first-line grievances
- Provide effective administrative support to the HR team, including coordinating meetings as directed by HRBP
- To provide reports and or statistical information as required to support improvements, such as pay benchmarking, E-Law research
- CIPD qualified for equivalent
- Previous experience of working within a fast-paced HR department
- Experience in handling Discipline and Grievance situations
- Experience of successful dealings with Employee Relations issues
- Used to utilising database information to produce and develop reports and provide statistically analysis
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.