We have an exciting opportunity for a CIPD qualified HR Co-coordinator to work for an organisation based in Crewe for a period of 6 months. Your role will be to ensure all day to day people related processes for both the business are carried out in accordance with business needs and external requirements, with the aim to increase organisational performance through people. Be an ambassador of HR across the business.
- Administration of all pay related activities
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data to central payroll
- Analysis of full employee lifecycle and resource costs
- Capture all HR costs - working with finance - on the HR Budget tracker. Analysing spend and forecasting spend where possible
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to HR activities
- Compile and update employee records ensuring compliance with GDPR.
- Administration and co-ordination of all on-boarding activities throughout the employee life cycle
- Provide effective and proactive HR advice and guidance, particularly in respect of employee relations, rewards, training, development and resourcing to management and employees
- Proactive support and advice to line managers in all aspects of employee relations: disciplinary and grievance, attendance management and performance reviews
- Provide support and advice to line managers in respect of recruitment and resourcing
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR function and duties. Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.) as required
- Be an active member of the employee focus group and drive the suggestion scheme activities
- Support the business and the HR Business Partner in the development of a thorough communications plan
- Manage relationships with third parties (temporary staff agencies, training providers, health services providers, public services etc.) Check and process invoices in a timely manner
- Project work for the Group as and when required
- To undertake any other duties as required to meet the needs of the business
- Strong influencer who can effectively communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Organised and attention to detail required
- Sense of urgency with the ability to prioritize and focus to recognize critical path activities and achieve business goals and objectives
- Highly self-motivated with ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and multitasking skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Exhibit excellent judgment, decision and discretion abilities
- Must be assertive, highly organized, detail oriented, with ability to manage conflicting priorities
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.