We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Manager to join a fabulous company based in Manchester City Centre for 12 months. Your role will be to develop and implement the People Strategy through influential stakeholder management and professional business partnering.
This role will suit someone with a strong HR background supported by great ER experience who is used to working autonomously and confident with dealing with ambiguity. Working in a changing business; you'll utilise your experience in managing people through change, influencing and engaging key stakeholders throughout.
- To develop and implement the People Strategy
- To provide professional support to the HR team and HR field team as required.
- Active and influential stakeholder management, specifically partnering Direct reports
- Develop a culture of high performance across the business functions which reflects the needs of the business and drives talent and continuous improvement.
- Coach, support and develop Managers to manage people-related issues and drive a culture of management ownership of the people agenda.
- Drive robust talent management and succession planning processes to identify future talent and increase the overall capability of the business function.
- Ensure all employee relations issues are managed professionally and commercially and in a timely manner.
- Drive down the number of issues through root cause analysis and effective coaching. To support organisational change processes, including role changes and restructures.
- Manage the HR Advisor and HR Administrator to ensure the day to day HR activity and projects are managed in line with the businesses policies and timescales.
- Manage projects/ provide HR support to business projects ensuring quality and timeliness of delivery
- Build effective relationships with Learning and Development Specialists, Resourcing, Reward, Engagement/Comms teams, and HR Shared Services to provide solutions to business challenges arising from the people strategy
- Work with Management teams to proactively drive employee engagement
- Ensure that appropriate HR MI is available and used to influence people strategy and HR support and actions
- Support recruitment of roles, undertaking behaviour-based interviews for roles and advising on recruitment strategies for Central Support functions
Key knowledge and skills required for the role
- CIPD qualified - desirable
- Broad generalist HR skills developed at a senior level with good experience in employment law/employee relations issues
- Experience of supporting change, e.g. Restructures /Project management skills
- Understanding and experience of business partnering at a strategic and operational level
- Commercial and strongly business-aligned, active in addressing the needs of the business
- Strong influencing/interpersonal skills based on passion about people and their contribution to business success
- Pragmatic and practical, with a demonstrated capacity to make things happen and drive change to transform business performance
Customer focused - internal and external
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.