Our client is looking to recruit an HR Manager for a maternity cover for 12-15 months. Your role will be to provide HR support over two sites Dublin & Belfast. This is a hands-on role for an individual with a strong operational background who is used to working in a fast-paced environment and working to defined milestones.
The HR Operations team is looking for an experienced HR Manager to support the Company's continued growth and change programme. This is an exciting opportunity to involved in and drives forward a programme of change.
This is a key role in supporting and facilitating the businesses ability to deliver on its transformation programme and to reach its growth strategy with a focus on the people priorities. The role requires excellent communication and relationship building skills with the ability to influence, coach and mentor operational managers.
Skills and Experience
- You will possess strong commercial focus along with experience of day to day operational HR and planning
- Ability to work autonomously and take a creative proactive approach to problem-solving
- Experience of working closely with key stakeholders and their teams
- Lead people-related activities including recruitment requirements to engagement, organisation design, change management and supporting performance management
- You will have the ability to execute strategic HR goals that are aligned to the business
- You will be an effective team player supporting and challenging others while sharing knowledge and insight
- Demonstrate high standards, objectivity and integrity in decision making
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Have an up to date knowledge of employment law
- Be resilient, possess strong influencing, communication and organisation skills along with a customer focused approach
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.