Looking for a HR Manager to join our client based in Warwickshire. Our client is a world leading global agricultural Company. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody with previous experience in a similar position. The HR Manager's role is to provide advice, guidance and knowledge to both management and employees on all HR issues within the business.
You will be responsible for;
- Providing operational support on various HR issues.
- Assisting the management team in monitoring and reporting annual hours.
- Preparing and issuing of contracts of employment
- Managing the whole recruitment and selection process at various levels.
- Assisting in the process of both competency training as well as legislative and external training.
- Maintaining and publishing up to date policies and procedures. Providing information and guidance to employees.
- Preparation and producing of monthly reports covering absence, headcount, production stats, long service, training, agency and any other relevant information required.
- Providing holiday and back up cover within HR.
- Monitoring and updating the HR database on a regular basis and preparing and producing reports.
- Providing support on projects, including annual salary review, monitoring of appraisals, health surveillance, etc.
The Successful HR Manager Applicant will have:
- Membership of CIPD minimum level 5 or equivalent professional body.
- Several years' experience within a generalist HR role
- Knowledge of PAYE would be an advantage.
- Ability to form good relationships with employees at all level.
- Knowledge of payroll processes would be an advantage.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.