We are looking for an In-House Recruitment Consultant to join a market leader within the finance sector. Placing customer service at the heart of the business, our client has an incredibly exciting year lined up with huge plans on the horizon. Due to this growth, we are looking for a recruiting star to join their company and join their dedicated and passionate team.
You will form part of a highly talented team and be responsible for the smooth running of the recruitment process from start to finish. This will include evaluating different recruitment channels, sources, interview and provide feedback to candidates, among other diverse recruitment responsibilities.
Duties & responsibilities
- Writing and posting relevant job adverts to market
- Evaluate different channels and sources of candidates and identify appropriate source for appropriate job
- Screening and assessment of all applicants
- Scheduling and coordination of interviews and meetings
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification
- Providing updates and feedback to candidates at all stages of the process
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
- Management and execution of new hire on-boarding process including references and verification checks
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
- Other ad-hoc duties as is reasonably requested.
Personal Profile/ Experience
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- Experience preferably with a recruitment agency and/or financial sector
- Solid Recruitment and Job Interviewing Skills
- Good analytical and Process Improvement Skills
- The ability to successfully adapt to a continuously growing and changing environment
- Proven understanding on how to source passive candidates and possess the mentality to profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and to understand their motivation
- Ability to effectively handle and manage highly confidential information
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to use independent judgment in prioritizing tasks to meet or exceed deadlines
- Ability and willingness to conduct a full cycle recruitment process, including all administrative tasks
- Strong Communication Skills (written and verbal and able to communicate to diverse range of people clearly and effectively).
What's on offer:
Potential Annual Bonus, Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Dental Care, Birthdays Off, Long Service Awards and more benefits.
Reporting to: HR Manager
Job Title: Permanent
Working hours: 35h/week; 9-5 Monday to Friday
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.