Our client a well-established and successful business based in Bolton is looking to appoint an Injection Moulding Technician. As Injection Moulding Technician, you must have several years' experience with setting, conditioning and basic maintenance of machines and tools, coupled with troubleshooting skills and working with a wide range of materials.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Set up operating parameters and trail injection moulding tools from scratch
- Effectively and safely carry out tool changes
- Ensure injection moulding processes can achieve targeted scrap and efficiency levels, on new and existing products
- Ensure that key performance indicators on tool changing are achieved
- Record Process specifications
- Ensure documentation is completed and accurate
- Able to rectify quality issues
- Work closely with leads to resolve issues
- To drive continuous improvements ensuring product quality is maintained with all customers
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must have proven experience within an injection moulded plastics manufacturing environment and hold a formal qualification i.e. IMT or NVQ Level 3 Injection Moulding Technology.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.