We are looking for a Temporary L&D/Project Administrator for our client based in Manchester. This is a great opportunity until the end of June 2019.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling training sessions; sending outlook invites, booking rooms & equipment
- Managing training attendance admin; tracking responses and any follow-up
- Managing training evaluation admin; distributing surveys, reviewing/collating responses
- General admin support for the Training Lead
- Project Management: Assisting with last minute changes; additions to work. The current project is complex, with many projects under one "umbrella"
- Knowledge of transfer and training
- Excel - intermediate to advanced level to develop and manage spreadsheets and create simple training forms/documents e.g. competency checklist; training attendance forms
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Influencing skills - to encourage other people to do things, by demonstrating the value
- Relationship building, to support influencing
- Initiative; owns the tasks, work unsupervised with minimal direction
- Innovative; thinks about the task and shares ideas for new ways of working
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.