We have a fabulous opportunity for a Legal Secretary/PA for a successful law firm based in Altrincham. This is a great opportunity for an experience Litigation Secretary.
Role and Responsibilities: -
- Audio typing (Philips Speech Live & Dragon Software)
- Answering/transferring and screening calls
- Arrange dairies, conference calls and travel
- Deal with suppliers
- Copying -preparing court bundles, instructions to counsel or copy documents for enclosures
- Archiving (scanning and shredding) & filing
- Dealing with invoices/billing/petty cash/office supplies
- The purpose of the role is to keep the office running smoothly and to assist fee earners in their role
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.