We are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant based in Manchester City Centre...
Package: Salary £35k - £40k (Study support will be offered for ACCA/CMA)
Hours: Mon - Fri
Day to day duties:
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Produce balance sheet account reconciliations
- Produce profit and loss and balance sheet analysis, identifying risks and opportunities and recommend actions
- Manage credit control from Accounts Receivable to Accounts Payable
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Financial Planning: Supporting with the business plan, annual budgeting and forecasting
- Provide weekly KPI reporting to assist the business with decision making with prioritised recommendations
- Deal with finance enquiries via e-mail and telephone
- Create client and supplier invoices
- Complete client procurement requirements
- Collating information for client reviews
- Identifying ways to improve financial business processes and implement changes
This is a stand alone role supporting the FD
Technical accounting skills, such as ACMA, ACCA, ACA. Part qualified/qualified by experience will be considered.
Strong personal commitment and drive to deliver outstanding business performance.
High level of MS Office and advanced spreadsheet skills.
Xero experience / knowledge essential
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.