This is a great opportunity to work for a leading City Centre Manchester client
Margin Assistant (Finance)
Up to £25K + Study Package
Your role as Margin Assistant will be to assist in the monthly reporting of margin and stock at branch level, co-ordinating stock takes and analysing variances/anomalies. Reporting the OPD margins accurately and assisting in the reporting and analysis of OTC margin. Preparing the budget and forecast for all margin streams and producing reports showing relevant variances.
- Co-ordinate stock takes with a third-party supplier, branches and branch support, including tracking counts, invoicing and query resolution
- Assist the retail margins assistant in the preparation and reporting of the month-end stock estimate at branch level, including wastage
- Prepare reports as required for the Operations team, flagging issues in the reporting
- Investigating margins to analyse variances to budget
- Ownership of the stock price file, liaising with the Pricing Assistant to ensure accuracy
- Cross over with the Pricing Assistant to ensure that the pricing in the systems is up to date and accurate all times, including in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the pricing processes
- Ad hoc queries, process improvements, projects and team cover as required
- Part qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Good commercial and financial awareness
- Excellent Excel, communication and negotiation skills
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.