We're looking for a well-rounded and driven Account Manager to join our client based in London. This is ideal for someone who is looking for a new challenge in a busy and demanding agency environment.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Hours: 9 - 5:30 or 9.30 - 6 Mon - Fri
- You will need to have experience in client management across a number of accounts - managing the smooth delivery of projects
- The ability to take a brief from a client and developing this through to delivery
- Proven experience in managing budgets and estimates
- A logical approach to the planning of resources and workflow
- Attention to detail is a huge must
- Given the level of this role, you will be the project lead and so responsible for maintaining quality levels
- A calm and meticulous approach needs to be delivered, with strong skills in proof reading and good grasp of grammar and spelling
- An opinion on creative will always be listened to and balancing client requests with what is feasible and on brand
- Demonstrating an understanding of brand development and campaign creation - covering strategy, brand architecture and integrated campaign planning
- A calm and controlled approach to managing multiple projects and requirements for different clients at any one time will be crucial
- Planning of your time and others to achieve your desired outcomes and deadlines will be a daily requirement
- Experience in presenting creative work to clients and managing their expectations on a day-to-day basis is
- Liaising with clients, face to face meetings and calls, so you should be comfortable with all communication formats
- Being commercial astute is key to the role as you will lead estimating, invoicing and project budgeting across your clients
- Competency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.