This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing Marketing team and assist with the development and implementation of key marketing operations. Due to continued growth, the department is now looking to recruit an individual to support with the delivery of a wide range of marketing operations within the company.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
The role will be varied across all elements of the marketing function, and the successful individual will in turn be provided the necessary support and encouragement to develop and expand their skill-set.
You will work within a friendly, vibrant and supportive team to play a key role in:
- Contributing towards the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns with a particular focus on our traditional print channel
- Creating and design of marketing content for sales and marketing campaigns. This will involve the creation of high-quality, engaging written content and artwork.
- Working closely with key external business partners, to provide the highest standards of service. This will include media planning and execution of plans on behalf of various business partnerships.
- Working closely with various internal departments, to drive forward the marketing department as a critical function to the whole business.
- Database management and maintenance, ensuring that campaigns are communicated successfully throughout all areas of the business, from customer ordering through to product delivery.
Key Skills and Experience Required
The individual must be self-motivated, creative and enthusiastic about delivering success. You must be a great team-player, whilst also being able to confidently work on your own to achieve goals.
- Degree level marketing or business-related qualification.
- A flair for design and creative skills, with skills in Adobe Design Suite or similar.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills, with an ability to prioritise multiple projects and workloads a must.
- Excellent copywriting and proofing skills, with attention to detail essential.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to work closely with other personnel.
- Willingness to learn new skills and an eagerness to develop
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.